Visa Immigration Philippines - Jacob Immigration Consultancy Visa Downgrading
Visa Downgrading
April 27, 2016
Jacob Immigration Consultancy Admin Assistant
April 27, 2016

Registration Services

Visa Immigration Philippines - Registration Services

Want to register a business in the Philippines?

Registering a business and obtaining necessary licenses and permits to operate legally is an important part of running any business and being a business owner.

It is very important to register your business to ensure and give assurance to your potential clients/customers that you’re business is properly registered with the relevant government agencies. Facts, data, proofs are essential before clients consider and start doing business with you.

Doing business in the Philippines, either as single proprietorship, partnership or corporation calls for proper licenses and permits from government agencies in the country. Jacob Immigration Consultancy Services, will help you and will process in your behalf to comply all the necessary requirements from preparation, authentication through business registration to do business in the Philippines.

Following are the government agencies that you need to register with when starting a business:


This is where you register if your enterprise is a sole/single proprietorship. The simplest and inexpensive type of business entity to start and operate a business. You make all the decisions, you own 100% of the business and your business is controlled by you.

Jacob Immigration Consultancy Services, will process in your behalf all the necessary requirements for the Business Name Registration in DTI.


All businesses are required to secure a Business Permit also referred to as the Mayor’s Permit from the Mayor's Office. It is one of the requirements for every business or company to operate officially in the Philippines.

Requirements and procedures for obtaining a permit may vary depending on the implemented rules and guidelines of the city or municipality. Business Permit is being issued by the municipality or local government where the office or business is located.

Obtaining a Business Permit/Mayor’s Permit can only be done after the complete registration of your business with the:

1. Department of Trade and Industry or DTI (for single proprietorship);

2. Securities and Exchange Commission or SEC (for partnership and corporation).

We at Jacob Immigration Consultancy Services, provide the service of registering your business on your behalf.


This clearance is issued by the Barangay Hall or Municipality where your business is located.

We at Jacob Immigration, will help you secure this document for your business.


To operate as a duly registered business is to secure a Certificate of Registration from the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR). Register and apply for a business tax payer identification number (TIN) with the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) whether as a Single Proprietor, Partnership or Corporation will give you an ATP (Authority to Print) for BIR invoices/receipts purposes so that the BIR can keep track of your receipt.

We provide assistance to register your business with the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR).


Employers are required to register their businesses and secure an ID number to the following government agencies as mandated by law:

a. Social Security System (SSS)

b. Home Development and Mutual Fund (HDMF); and

c. Philippine Health Insurance Corp. (PhilHealth)

The employer ID will serve as your access in all transactions processed such as monthly contributions, loan status, loan balance, status of loan applications, updates etc..

We at Jacob Immigration, can assist you on the Employer Registration, Contribution Payments, Different Loan applications, etc.