Special Resident Retiree’s Visa (SRRV)April 27, 2016
Visa DowngradingApril 27, 2016
All foreign nationals are being required to secure an Exit Clearance Certificate (ECC) also knows as Emigration Clearance Certificate for the following reasons:
- Stayed in the Philippines for six (6) months or more as a Tourist Visitor’s Visa must secure an ECC before leaving the country.
- Holder of expired or downgraded Immigrant or Non-Immigration Visa
- Foreign nationals who have valid Immigrant or Non-Immigrant Visas but are leaving for good
- Philippine-born foreign nationals who will depart from the Philippines for the first time;
- Holders of Temporary Visitor Visa with Orders to Leave;
- Bona fide seafarers who have stayed in the Philippines for 30 days or more and has a duly approved discharge from BI.
A foreign national may apply for an ECC at least 72 hours prior to his/her departure from the Philippines.
PROCESSING TIME – 1-2 Working Days
(from filing and submission of complete documents)