Special Study Permit (SSP)

Visa Immigration Philippines - Long Stay Visitor Visa Extension
Long-Stay Visitor Visa Extension (LSVVE)
April 22, 2016

Special Study Permit (SSP)

Applicants who are below eighteen (18) years old who would like to enroll in the elementary and high school or those intending to take special courses, such as language tutorials, must apply for a Special Study Permit (SSP) by the learning institutions accredited by the Bureau of Immigration to accept Foreign Students.

A SSP is a PERMIT, not a visa. It is issued under the Temporary Visitor’s Visa of a foreign national.

The SSP’s validity is the same as the training duration.


(from filing and submission of complete documents)